Applicable electricity prices
According to the Energy Act, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission regulates the final prices of electricity for residential customers with sites connected to the electricity distribution network at low voltage level, when these customers have not chosen another supplier.
By Decision No. Ц-29 of 01.07.2020 EWRC approved new prices at which ENERGO-PRO Sales AD sells electricity to residential end customers for the period until 30.06.2021. With the same decision, EWRC approved the prices for the network services of Electrodistribution North AD, which are also paid by residential customers.
Prices without VAT, at which ENERGO-PRO Sales AD sells electricity to residential customers:
|Method of metering (1)||Twenty-four hours zones (2)||Energy prices |
|Price for energy and network services |
|With two scales||day||0.14257||0.19753|
|With one scale||0.14257||0.19753|
The Household customers of ENERGO-PRO Sales AD pay the following approved prices for grid services (excluding VAT):
- Price for transmission and access through/to the electricity transmission network – 0.01075 BGN/kWh;
- Price for transmission of electricity through the low voltage electricity distribution network – 0.03531 BGN/kWh;
- Price for access to the electricity distribution network – BGN 0.00890/kWh.
(1) If your electricity meter is single tariff, i.e. there is only one reporting scale, then you can change it to dual tariff. In this case, you can go to the closest Customer service center of ENERGO-PRO and apply for a change of the electricity meter. The service is paid according to price list.
(2) The day and night tariff of electricity for residential customers is determined by the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission:
January, February and March
April, May, June, July, August, September and October
November and December